- "For man, autumn is a time of harvest, of gathering together. For nature, it is a time of sowing, of scattering abroad."
- –Adwin Wat Teale
Prehistoric human alimentation was basically from Grain Gathering and hunting. For communal good, gatherers were sent to get enough seeds for the tribe. This was the earliest and less dangerous way to obtain food. However, not any member of the tribe could be a gatherer. Poisonous plants could be gatherer and all the tribe could be killed.
- First to discover receives a Gatherer.
- Receive a free Gatherer.
- Can Gather Grains
- Can build a Fruit Gathering Camp
- Can build a Grape Gathering Camp
- Can build a Plant Gathering Camp
- Can build a Mushroom Gatherer
- Enables Caution II
- Monte Verde (world)